MediasShare values every customer and works hard to provide customers with an enjoyable experience using MediasShare products and services.
MediasShare software offer a free trial version, so customers can ‘test-drive’ them before deciding to purchase. These trial versions have no functional limitations, only a use limit. All this helps customers make an informed purchase decision and avoid buying the wrong product for their needs.
Money Back Guarantee
It’s because of this ‘try-before-you-buy’ system that MediasShare provides an up to 30-day Money Back Guarantee. Refunds will be approved within this guarantee only under the accepted circumstances below. If a purchase should exceed the product’s specified money-back-guarantee period, no refund will be given.
Circumstances of No Refund
With products featuring an up to 30-day Money Back Guarantee, MediasShare generally does not refund or exchange products in the following situations:
1. The customer failed to understand the product description before purchasing, resulting in improper purchase. MediasShare recommends that customers read the product description and use the free trial version before purchasing. If the product cannot meet the customer's expectations due to lack of product research, MediasShare will refund it during the warranty period.
2. A refund request claiming the failure to receive registration code within two hours of the order having been successful. Ordinarily, once an order has been validated, MediasShare system will automatically send a registration e-mail within 1 hour. However, sometimes the arrival of this registration e-mail can be delayed, due to delays caused by internet or system glitches, email spam settings, etc. In this case, customers should contact customer service—will receive a response the same day.
3. A customer has a ‘change of mind’ after purchase.
4. MediasShare Product price differences between different regions or price differences between MediasShare and other companies.
1. A refund request due to technical trouble, with the customer refusing to cooperate with the MediasShare support team in attempts at troubleshooting by declining providing detailed descriptions and information regarding the problem, or refusing to try to apply the solutions provided by the MediasShare support team.
2. A refund request for technical problems after the software has been updated, if order exceeds 30 days.
MediasShare offers refunds for the following circumstances within the guidelines of its Money Back Guarantee.
1. Purchase of Extended Download Service (EDS) or Registration Backup Service (RBS) outside of product purchase, without knowing that they can be removed. In this case, we will help you contact payment platform to refund the cost of EDS or RBS.
2. Purchase of a ‘wrong product’, and then purchase the correct product from our company. In this case, we'll refund the money you paid for the wrong product if you don't need to use the 'wrong product' in the future.
3. Purchase of the same product twice or purchase of two products with similar functions. In this case, MediasShare will refund one of the products for you, or swap one program for another MediasShare product.
4. The customer does not receive their registration code within 24 hours of purchase, and has not received a timely response (within 24 hours) from the MediasShare Support Team after making contact. In this case, MediasShare will refund the customer’s order if they have no need of the product in future.
Software purchased has terminal technical problems within 30 days. In this case, MediasShare will refund the purchase price if the customer doesn’t want to wait for a future upgrade.
Once a refund is issued, the corresponding license will be deactivated. Please: Uninstall the software and remove it from your computer.